Thursday 6 September 2012

Moving on

Dear reader,

that's it now. I moved to my new place. Sadly I made the mistake of wanting to be available fast and wanted to have a low price to save money. Instead of checking prices, I should have gone for quality. So I have internet right now, but will be out of touch again soon, like I have been when my laptop was in repair, because I will change the provider.

I was uncertain, I have slept very bad, but my decision is made now and the woman on the phone was very nice to help me get out of my contracts again. Now all I have to do is go to the new provider and get the new contracts done and give back the stuff to the shop of my old provider where I bought them just a week before. Again no internet. But I don't care. I have learned to live without it over the last couple of weeks already. It won't take too long anyway.

Anyway, the new flat is small, but nice. I don't need much space as a single person anyway. Most of the boxes are empty already now, although I've been living here for not even a whole week now.

Moving on step by step. "And why do we fall Bruce? To learn to pick ourselves up again." Thomas Wayne in "Batman Begins"

Until next blog,

sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment