Thursday 18 October 2012

It's over

Dear reader,

on monday at about 5:30 the phone rang. At the very first moment I thought a certain friend of my parents might be calling. He wakes up early in the morning. But he wouldn't call at this hour. It could only have been the hospital and it was. My mom died.

I'm happy for her. My mom was french and had the accident when she was on holiday in france. She rode her bike a lot and had the accident on her bike. My dad was with her and a couple of good friends, too. The weather was great. apart from the shock of falling, I think, she was happy at that moment. When my dad arrived at the accident, she was already in a coma. I know, there's lot debate even among doctors, how much someone in a coma still senses. I'd like to believe that she at least didn't sense much after the accident. Her final conscious moments were happy anyway and that makes me happy for her.

Until next blog,

sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family. It happened so suddenly.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely how have you figure all of this out relating to this topic? I enjoyed scanning this, Ill must visit other pages on your own site straight away.

    ReplyDelete