Friday 24 July 2020

Two years later...

To the best of my memory a person from work had a book from me for over 2 years... and didn't even start reading it. Because I wanted to read the book again for certain reasons, I asked her to give it back to me. Which she did today. My desk had enough free space for the things to be put there, but instead that person decided to put them in the cupboard behind my back and in the lower bottom part of it. I wanted one book back from her. I had forgotten over the time that she had two books and a DVD as well.

2 Buecher und 1 DVD im Regal


I pretended that I hadn't seen them, although I saw them almost immediately when I came into the room. Since that person's work day ended earlier than mine, she told me before she left that she had put the things in the cupboard behind me. I turned around and only said something like, "Ah, ok. Thanks."

I don't have to understand everything from other people and as of now I don't need to have anything to do with this person. Apart from the fact that we still share the same office.

Only partly visible in the photo, these are the things I got back (all well worth watching/reading in my opinion):

Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons

The Wave by Morton Rhue

The DVD of the movie Little Children

No comments:

Post a Comment