Saturday 13 December 2014

Finding interactive: your turn

Dear reader,

I already wrote about what I did once to find my glasses.

After the 11th Doctor had to say good-bye to Amy and Rory and seeing and losing Clara twice, he's sitting depressed on a swing when a little girl comes to sit next to him. Of course she notices that he's sad. She tells him what she's doing when she lost something:

"When I lost something I go to a quiet place and I close my eyes and then I can remember where I put it."

The Doctor agrees that this is a good plan.

A girl cannot seriously help a Time Lord to find something he lost, you might think. But this girl is qualified all right, because "I am always losing things. I lost my best pencil, my school bag, my gran and my mojo."

Here's the whole clip, about 2 1/2 minutes with the Doctor on the swing, english subtitles available, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsCh4dYURA

And you? What do you do when you lost something (or someone?)?

Until next blog,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment